Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Chafee lost the RI Senate, Dumbest thing ever said in a GOP primary

Lincoln Chafee Would Not Put Osama To Death! He actually said this. I heard it and couldn't believe it so I searched and got the video! Their is no way he wins the GOP primary now. I had to see if he though they said Obama (ok bad joke I heard) but no he didn't. If he does win the primary, any Dem with his head screwed on tight can run commercials "I think Osama should be tried and if found guilty get the Death Penalty!"

Here is the video link Chafee looses the election

I wonder how all those GOP interns who Markos wrote were forced to work for him feel now? RI-Sen: NRSC puts everything into rescuing Chafee I admire principal but this was suicide, I mean even John Kerry made an exception for War and Terrorism! This is great news for the Dems RI is the Bluest of the Blue States. Chafee is the only Republican who could win this seat, (Kerry won over 70% of the vote in RI, and Bush has a 19% Approval rate). We only have 5 more to go and Harry Reid is Majority leader!

Sorry for the short diary but I had to post this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home